What Sharks Would Think About If They Didn't Have Teeth

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Some people wonder about strange things. Some people accidentally spell "strange" as "starnge". Anyway, I also wonder about strange things... One of these things include what sharks might think about if they didn't have teeth. Continue reading...

-I wish I could eat human.

-My friend on Facebook, Sharknado, says that humans taste bitter.

-He also says they are good with BBQ sauce.

-I wonder what tuna on the cob tastes like.

-I wonder if my gums taste like tuna on the cob.

-Humans eat corn on the cob.. I wonder what that tastes like.

-Steve says blood tastes good, but I will never know.

-I lost Steve. Steve has teeth.

-If nobody finds Steve, I will bite their heads off.

-Oh yeah... Forget that last thought.

-I am taking a toothless shark selfie. #toothless&fabulous

-I can't talk right when I'm toothless, but me can think right.

-Steve says I can't think right. Well, Steve, who teached you how to spoke?

-Atleast I'll never need braces...

-...unless I get gum braces.

-Teeth are useless anyway. 

-That is, if you don't want to eat popcorn.

-Or popped fishcorn. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs