Favorite Things to Do on a Rainy Day

Saturday, October 25, 2014

It is currently one of the rainiest Saturdays I've ever seen. 50mph gusts of wind, pouring rain, everything is SOAKED, and it's really cold out there. But inside, I've got everything I could ever want. By the way, rainy days at my house are the BEST things ever. 

1. A roaring fire in the fireplace keeping me warm.

2. A cup of hot Earl Grey tea. YUMMM :)

3. Some bacon mini quiches. 

4. Old movies on the TV (currently Shirley Temple)

5. A cuddly cat that loves me (Momo). 

6. A metal roof that makes the rain sound AWESOME. (Especially upstairs)
 
7. Some fuzzy blankets & slippers :3

8. A sketchbook & pencils.

9. A bunch of books. 

10. 40 acres of puddles to jump in. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs