13 Must-See Miyazaki Movies

Monday, December 29, 2014

Image result for hayao miyazakiIn case you don't know who Hayao Miyazaki is, he is my favorite movie writer and has made so many amazing Japanese films that I fell in love with at a very young age. My very favorite is My Neighbor Totoro, I have both a stuffed Totoro toy and also a catbus. Those words are going to seem very strange to you until you watch the movie.. Anyway, these are kind of listed from favorite to not as favorite.. Anyway, I love these movies, and I hope you do too c:

1. My Neighbor Totoro

2. Spirited Away
Image result for totoro
3. The Secret World of Arriety

4. Kiki's Delivery Service

5. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

6. Howl's Moving Castle

7. From Up on Poppy Hill

8. Castle in the Sky

9. Ponyo

10. Whisper of the Heart

11. The Cat Returns

12. Princess Mononoke

13. Castle of Cagliostro

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs