Last Blog Post of the Year

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wow... 24 more minutes left to the year. Those who are reading this are probably reading this is 2015, which, right now, totally seems like the not-so-distant future. And real soon, 2014 is going to be something of the past. Anyway, Happy New Year c: I really didn't think this through, I probably should've made some plans on what the last post of the year would be. Which reminds me- I've got a new blog schedule design, I'll post it later. 

Anyway, for now, Happy New Year. Welcome, 2015. Here is my year in review:

Meaghan Trainor is All About That Bass, I went shopping 2x in Seattle, I had an awesome booth @ Barter Fair. A huge party was thrown for my sister and I's birthdays, I went swimming A BUNCH. I went to Kawaii for spring break; I had a friend who also went there, at the same time, staying nearby. I still have not confirmed whether or not he is a stalker. I ordered fancy, professional markers, and we also got a popcorn machine, a soda machine, and a cotton candy machine. I started Rain on a Metal Roof, it's anniversary is in May. The first ever post was really lame but I'm not gonna delete it- yet. 

Thanks for reading. There is now 15 minutes left in the year. Happy New Year once again, readers c: Some dog shaming to kick off the new year. (To add to this, it's below freezing outside and, don't hate me, I'm watching Duck Dynasty)


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs