10 DIY Notebooks

Thursday, January 29, 2015

If you know me, you know I love notebooks, and I love DIYs, and I love journaling. So I've compiled this list of all of my favorite notebooks DIYs that you can make this weekend!

Easy Homemade Journals (I made all these in an hour!) Click through for step-by-step tutorial1. Gift Idea: Homemade Journals by A Beautiful Mess

2. Stitched Notebooks by How Did You Make This?

3. DIY Chalkboard Notebook by Making Home Base

4. DIY Up-cycled Journal by Rook No. 17

5. DIY Ombre Journals by Damask Love

6. Mini Notebooks by Kaley Ann

7. Midori Notebook Tutorial by Fountain Pen Network

8. Tiny Notepads by Sarah + Abraham

9. Another Moleskin Notebook Transformation by Charmingly Modern 

10. DIY Notebook/Sketchbook/Whatever I Want to Use For It Book by Bee-Inspired


I hope these inspired you as much as they inspired me!! Leave a comment below with a link to your favorite notebook DIY tutorial. 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs