5 DIY Nail Art Tips

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Added Tip:  Stripe polish onto a piece of foil or coated paper plate. Swirl/blend with a toothpick where colors overlap. Pick up the color on your sponge & go!  Now, even I can do that! ;)     *****       Gotta be fast to do this. Maybe too fast for me. But at least now I know how they do it.  :)  Nails ideasIf you love nail art (I know I certainly do), then you are probably going to like these tips. They can help your nail art look as fabulous as the stuff you see on Pinterest (the stuff they say you can DIY). I hope they help c:

1. While your nails are still a little wet (but not too wet), try dipping them in some icy water (not too icy, but really cold). They'll dry quicker that way.

2. Use Scotch tape to get the most perfect edges. Trust me, tape is going to save your butt on a number of occasions. 

3. Use a sponge to create gradient and ombre nails. I've included a tutorial in this blog post c:

4. Stick a bobby pin in a pencil eraser to make an instant nail art dotting tool. 

5. Instead of one thick coat, do 2-3 thin coats. They dry faster, and one thick coat is going to get messed up really easily. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs