How I Started Blogging

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Every blogger has their own story on how and why they started blogging. This particular one is mine. 

This blog (Rain on a Metal Roof) started off in May 2014 with a really nerdy post. I've always been a good writer, but had never been really interested in blogging until I started a blog a few years ago. Many have been deleted, but this blog has definitely survived and thrived in the company of this amazing blogging community. 

I honestly have no idea what subject this blog is on, like, AT ALL. I write about a lot of different things- blogging, writing, DIYs, pretty much everything possible. I change my mind a lot, leading to varying subjects on my posts. I get inspiration, ideas, requests, every little thing that makes me want to blog usually makes it into a post. 

I've always loved writing, being part of a community, and being online (that makes me sound antisocial, doesn't it??). I just never pieced those things together into a blog of my own, that I could customize and fulfill to my interests. The idea of a website was interesting, but I didn't really want to pay. All I knew was I wanted to share my creativity and inspiration with people.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs