3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It's Tuesday...one day from hump day? I don't know, I literally have no idea. But I just looked it up, and it looks like one this day 4 years ago, was the final launch of the space shuttle Discovery. Wow, a space launch... interesting. ANYWAY here is why I'm happy today :)

Oh, Darling Let's Be Adventurers | Travel Journal {I adore this!}1. I'm about to go buy more tea.. YUM. I can't stop drinking it all. 

2. I tried out the Duolingo app, and I LOVE it, so I highly suggest you get the app... Seriously, it's a great app. 

3. I'm writing an argumentative essay on whether or not kids should do sports at a young age, and so far, it's going GREAT. 

Any reason you're happy on this glorious Tuesday morning? Awesome, leave a comment below!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs