Friday DIY Roundup #5

Friday, February 20, 2015

It's Friday!!! Yay, another DIY roundup. I love doing these, it's like a weekly blog thing to look forward to. I also love finding all these fun DIYs everywhere, they are amazing. Here are a few for this week! Haha, I just realized most of these are great for preschoolers and other young children- but they greatly appeal to me too, especially the Galaxy Slime.

PicsArt.com
1. DIY Midori Travelers Notebook by My Gurumi

2. Dish Soap Silly Putty by Smart School House

3. DIY Color Block Candles by Brit+Co 

4. DIY Painted Feathers by Free People

5. Homemade Jolly Rancher Lollies by Hoosier Homemade 

6. DIY Galaxy Slime by Two-Daloo

7. DIY Oreo Truffles by Saving Cents with Sense

I really hope you like these, and if you tried the Oreo truffles, tell me- are they good?? c:

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs