3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's Wednesday, and dare I say- HUMP DAY. Happy Hump Day, and Good Morning to you all. It's still dark out, but around this time yesterday morning I saw the most beautiful sunrise ever. Right now, the sky is just a very deep blue, but yesterday morning, it was orange and yellow and pink and it was SO amazing. I hope it happens again soon. Here is the source of my endless happiness-

Send a Little Note Free Printable - Could this be any sweeter?1. I finally studied. Finally. I'm just happy that I won't be failing Friday's quiz... I have 2 quizzes on Friday, I just remembered. 

2. I've got a long list of things that I want- now all I have to do is go shopping. Or order every single thing online..

3. I'm leaving a week from tomorrow- to where, you say? Maui. 

Thanks for reading, these are really fun to do, but I'm thinking of mixing it up a bit and doing it every other day. Does that sound good? Leave a comment below telling me what you think!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs