3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's Saturday, so right after this post, I'll be posting some nail art for everyone's favorite day of the week- NAIL ART SATURDAY!!! But before we get to that, we'll be discussing the main 3 reasons why I'm happy at the moment- just to add a positive kick to this week's not-so-lazy Saturday. To those of you who get to be lazy today, you are ever so lucky and I'm happy for you. But if you are spending all day cleaning and tidying up, just like me, then that's awesome, too. 

Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Cookies1. We got Girl Scout Cookies yesterday- YUM!!! I got 2 boxes of samoas, 2 boxes of tagalongs, and a box of Savannah smiles- because I am Savannah and I love to smile. 

2. I'm so glad that I'm getting a bunch of posts done today!! Woop woop!! According to one of my favorite quotes that I put in the bathroom- "Do something today that your future self will thank you for."

3. I'm in love with the progress that is happening as far as cleaning the house and the outside porch. Anyone else get excited about that sort of thing??

I hope you have a great weekend, and get ready for Nail Art Saturday!!! :)

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs