3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Monday, it's a rainy day here in Oregon and it has been DUMPING all weekend long, which is nice because I love the sound of rain on a metal roof. Monday morning, like I say every week, is the start of a new day and a new week. I watched Ghost Adventures earlier, I don't know if you guys watch that or not, but it's one of my favorite shows so I'm sad that all they have is a collection of them on Netflix, which is only about 25 episodes. They don't have my 2-3 favorite episodes- Pennhurst state school, Execution rocks, and that one where they're out in the woods. OOOH FREAKY. 

DIY tutorial!1. Ghost Adventures is awesome, at least they have some episodes on Netflix. 

2. I've started a list of what I'm gonna pack for Maui. No, I haven't packed yet, and yes, we leave on Thursday. 

3. My hair is wavy-curly because I braided it last night after my shower c:

Why are you happy today?? Do you also like Ghost Adventures?? Leave a comment below telling me your thoughts! Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs