3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Sunday, March 8, 2015

It's Sunday; the end of a glorious weekend, also known as: PRE-MONDAY. I'm welcoming the new week along with Spring Cleaning, and I'll be seriously deep-cleaning this Spring- yay! Here's why I'm so happy today, and I'm sorry I'm writing this so late, but I've been busy all day and decided to watch Alaska: The Last Frontier this morning because... it's my favorite show, like, EVER. 

Pretty pastels1. We planted 1/2 of our fruit trees today and I can't wait to do the rest, because they might flower this Spring and we could possibly be harvesting this Summer. 

2. I got to help feed the cows today and see the ducks!! I love cows :)

3. I got some Reese's PB cookies and Espresso Madness icecream- shhh!!

Please leave a comment about why YOU are so happy today!!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs