3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Monday morning, the start of a new day and a new week, so I'm writing a very positive post telling you why I'm happy- in the form of 3 reasons, so be specific. Tell me- are these getting old? Are you bored yet? I might take a week off, so leave a comment telling me what you think. Anyway, happy Monday, I'm so glad the week has begun and I'm ready for everything to start because I have been so bored with nothing to do all day this weekend. Here's why I'm happy:

Yes please! Stamped Leather Passport Holder DIY (click through for tutorial)           1. I got my hair cut, so I can't wait for people to see my fabulous ginger hair today ;)

2. My aunt is visiting in 2 weeks, right before I leave for Maui- YAY!

3. I'm hoping that I get to go shopping for vacation soon!! (clothing)

Why are you happy on today (MONDAY) of all days?? Leave a comment below and I'll see you tomorrow!

xoxo

Also, go here to make those awesome Passport holders by ABM. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs