A Few Things I'm Currently Loving

Saturday, March 7, 2015

It's Saturday, it's 4:45pm, and I'm eating White Reese's PB cups. The idea of this blog post came to me while reading ABM and I soon realized that I haven't written one blog post yet today... How wrong is that? I guess I've been pretty much completely lazy considering it's a Saturday. I have Lazy Saturday syndrome, causing me to pretty much do nothing ever at all ALL day long. It's relaxing, though. Here's what I'm totally loving at the moment:

Diamond Geometric Gem Decor-Curling my hair. I curled it last night, this morning, and 5 minutes ago- I got my hair cut yesterday, so curling my hair is making me totally fabulous at the moment

-Cheshire cat from Alice and Wonderland- can't stop drawing him.

-Craftgawker is awesome, almost as addictive as Pinterest. I cannot get off.

-Geometric designs and how fantastic they are. 

-COOKIES. I really want to try this no-flour recipe for choco-chip cookies by ABM. SO MUCH YUM. 

-Midori travelers notebooks, I totally want one, along with a Moleskine. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs