Friday DIY Roundup #8

Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Friday, readers!! Blogger has been doing this thing lately where it won't let me open it? I don't know what it is, but it's been making it so that I can't write posts in the morning like I need to. Anyway, I hope you're ready for this- FRIDAY DIY ROUNDUP! Yay, now you have something to do over the weekend. I don't know about you, but all is clean the house- but I can't wait to see how it turns out, then I'll have some room & time to do some of these DIYs. 

DIY Tags- Fun with Watercolours...1. DIY Photo Clipboards by Love Grows Wild 

2. DIY Watercolor Sweatshirt by P.S. I Made This...

3. DIY Watercolor Gift Tags by Eat Drink Chic (as seen in photo)

4.  Cloud Magnets by Eat Drink Chic

5. Simply Negative Space Weaving by A Beautiful Mess

6. Decoupaged Tin Cans by Fashion, Crafts and More 

7. Peppermint Whipped Body Butter by Fashion, Crafts and More  

So, which of these is YOUR favorite?? Personally, I'm loving the watercolor gift tags- I've gotta try those. Leave a comment below telling me which one you'll be trying this weekend!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs