20 Things About Me

Sunday, April 19, 2015

This post was actually inspired by Fat Mum Slim, because I read her blog all the time because Chantelle is just the most fabulous blogger that ever lived. I just got back from Seattle, and I have shopped to the max- at least, I got everything I needed. So I'm making a list of 20 things about me you most likely don't already know, unless you are my best friend... Isabella, that's you. If you already know this stuff, you must be a good detective because I don't think I've mentioned this stuff on Rain on a Metal Roof before. 

1. I am currently learning how to speed-shop, a useful skill that will be ever-so helpful in the future. Maybe I'll write a post about how to speed shop?

2. I've got this weird obsession with office supplies- I've got like 40 notebooks in my closet and I am on the path to writing in all of them. Notebooks make my mouth water, along with paper (seriously), sticky notes, and mini staplers. I need a stamp with my name on it, a stamp with my blog address on it. I want business cards, too. 

3. I feel like online shopping is just the coolest thing in the world- no one is rushing me to get out of the craft aisle already because the store is closing. 
 
4. I drink lots of tea. Hot tea, cold tea, sweet tea, English tea, breakfast tea, Irish tea, etc. I'm drinking tea right now- English Breakfast tea. Yumm- what's you favourite kind of tea??

5. Having the perfect workspace is the key for me, and since I don't have an office and am working on a laptop, the kitchen island is my workspace. 

6. I have really long, skinny legs so shopping for jeans is like the hardest thing ever for me. They're either too short or too baggy- there's no in between.

7. My favorite Youtuber is Grav3yardgirl- my sister and I love her, we can't live without her videos. 

8. Some people aren't cat people, and that's okay- some people aren't dog people, and that's okay. But I am both- I love dogs and cats the same because I have 2 dogs and 3 cats that love me and that I love back. 

9. I don't type using home row, I use my 2 index fingers. But I'm a faster typer than the average bear- how do you think I manage an entire blog?

10. Does anyone else just love the feeling of a movie theater, with fresh popcorn and a ginormous screen? I have a home theater and a popcorn machine. 

11. I'm in love with baked cheese crunchies- I'm currently eating from a bag of them that I got at Trader Joe's yesterday.

12. The stores I enjoy shopping at (for clothes) include Old Navy, H&M, and my local thrift shop Paisley's. 

13. I'm a total Potterhead- deathly hallows all the way. Though I haven't watched any of the movies besides the first one, I recently finished all of the books. 

 
14. Fourteen is my favorite number. I don't know why, so don't ask me.

15. My favorite season is Summer- because of the swimming, the sleeping, the eating, the HOT. (also my birthday)

16. I am constantly wearing mix-matched socks, because, in life, you don't need to be the same- you just need to be together. (how inspiring was that?)

17. I am terrified of wasps- I'm not allergic, I just hate things that sting and stab. 

18. The college I want to go to is the Savannah College of Art & Design and I'd like to study graphic design.

19. I love Oreos- but I don't eat them. Instead of the classic sandwich cookie, I eat Oreo ice cream, Oreo blizzards from DQ, and Oreo cheesecake. How crazy is that?

20. Reading is one of my favorite things to do- but I actually read more in the Summertime than I do in a whole school year. 

Please tell me one (or more) things about you so that I can get to know you just a bit more. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs