3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's WEDNESDAY... (does anyone else go through the spelling of Wednesday in their head like "ok wed.... nesss... DAY.") Happy hump day! Okay, funny story that happened on Monday- my best friend and I were in Leadership (reading) and the teacher was just sitting at his desk for a while and we were looking at each other (my friend and I), then the teacher ranDOMLY APPEARED with a Batman Pez dispenser and quietly says "Pez" and gives us both Pez and walks around the whole time saying "PEZ". It was hilarious. 

Fine Art Print Elephants and Espresso by kathrynselbert on Etsy1. I'm going on a 3 day trip to Seattle on Thursday.. SHOP TILL YOU DROP.

2. I got the Fault in Our Stars, FINALLY. It's good. 

3. I got a hover Pin it button!! (DON'T YOU LOVE IT?) Test it out on a picture... hehe. 

Also, isn't that just a beautiful picture of Elephants & Espressos? Adorably delicious. 
Thanks for reading today, leave a comment below and tell me if you like my new hover Pin it button. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs