Friday DIY Roundup #12

Friday, April 24, 2015

It's finally Friday, yay, I've been waiting for this all week!!! It has been such a long week- so I'm ready for a weekend full of DIYs. But, if I'm not crafting, I may very possibly be: bike riding, hiking, with my dogs, spring cleaning, gardening, etc. There's a lot I want to do on my free time now that I have it- and since that whole list was outside-things, I also want to watch The Fault in Our Stars (finally, it recorded on Tuesday), but I didn't add it to the list because it was irrelevant to the topic of nature. So sorry I missed last week's roundup, I was in Seattle without a computer, and frankly, it's too hard to blog on a tablet. But here's a couple of craftings to occupy your mind this weekend, I hope you try at least one!

DIY utensil organizer1. DIY Utensil Organizer by A Beautiful Mess (as shown in photo) 

2. Watermelon Stamped Doormat by eHow

3. DIY iPhone Case for Less Than $2 by Classy Clutter 

4. Hoola Hoop Chandelier (this is the best idea ever) by Sarah with an H

5. Kool-Aid Lip Gloss by Adventures in All Things Food

6. Easy Marquee Letters by A Pumpkin and a Princess

7. How to Make Ridiculously Easy Bows by Life Unfluffed

I hope you try out some of these weekend, or next week, or just Pin this post and try it whenever. Actually, why not share this post on Facebook and have your friends try it, too? If you do try something, leave a comment and tell me. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs