Friday Favorites

Friday, April 17, 2015

This Friday, I'm going to make a list of all of my favorite apps- I recommend all of them, as a blogger and an app lover. I'm currently in Seattle, we just went to the aquarium, the Pike Place Market, and then shopping at Old Navy, so now I'm going to finish off my day before dinner by blogging. Here are all of my favorite apps, and keep in mind, they're all free on the Google Play store. These are all of the apps on my tablet:

At Home With1. Google Notes. 

2. Cut the Rope.

3. Aviary Photo Editor. 

4. Bad Piggies. 

5. Trivia Crack. 

6. Crossy Road. 

7. 4 Pics 1 Word. 

8. Deer Hunt 2014. 

9. Candy Crush Saga. 

10. Dumb Ways to Die 2. 

11. Wonderpolls. 

If you also decide to make a list of your favourite apps on your blog, then leave a link below to that I {we!!} can read all about it! Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs