3 Reasons Why I'm Happy Today

Monday, May 18, 2015

My favorite day to write these has always been Mondays because it's the beginning of a new week and most people get pretty stressed out at the beginning of a new week, what with work/school/etc., so it's a good idea to spread some positivity like this- along with Motivation Monday, that is. It rained soo much yesterday, and now it seems that Oregon is having an awfully cloudy morning today- good thing we rearranged our living room, now we have a comfy space to play board games. Isn't that the best thing to do when it rains, besides being upstairs in a house with a metal roof, so that you can hear every little droplet making it's descent to the earth?
Turn Tiles into Coasters by Stamping them with Paint! #DIY
1. I found a new fashion/style blog that I just LOVE right now, it's amazing- It's Not Her, It's Me

2. I've been thinking about maybe participating in FMS's Photo-a-Day via Facebook. It looks really fun, and I encourage you to, too!

3. It's really warming up- I stuck my feet into the pool yesterday, and it was pretty warm! Now I just need to clean it :P

Let's start off this week with three pieces of positivity- why are you happy today/this week? Leave a comment below, I'd love to know! Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs