Another Great Photo Editing App

Sunday, May 17, 2015

I recently discovered (okay, someone told me about it) a new app that is just PERFECT for taking a selfie because you haven't posted one on Facebook in so long that people have forgotten what you look like. You know what I mean? (I hope so) 

Though this apps marketing isn't directed straight at selfies, it's great for taking them because of the awesome live filters. I just now realized that I'm droning on and on about this great picture0taking app that I haven't even told you the name of it- it's called Retrica. Yeah, I spelled that right- Retrica. Retrica is free for iOS and Android (I have it on Android, for my Samsung tab 3) and so far, I haven't noticed any major bugs- or any bugs, for that matter. I highly recommend it, and just to prove how awesome it is, I've uploaded a photo of myself taken with Retrica.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs