Friday Favorites

Friday, May 15, 2015

This week for Friday Favorites, I'm gonna write about all my favorite games. Summer is coming, but while Spring is here, there are still lots of rainy days remaining (we just had one yesterday) and while you're trapped inside you might as well play some games, but if it's sunny wherever you live, then some of these are great for outside, too. Or if you're stuck in the car because you have to go to Costco, I'm sure one of these can suit your needs. These are my favorites that I either play with my sister or my friends, and some of these are board games, ball games, mind games, etc. Try some of them out this weekend when you have a little down time with family or friends (or your dog) :)

This may just be the coolest room decoration I have ever seen, and I think you’ll love it, too! Let’s bring a little bit of outer space into your room by making bottled nebula.-Monopoly board game
-Sorry board game
-Guess What I'm Thinking Of (the name is self explanatory)
-Hide-and-Seek
-I Spy Eagle Eye board game
-The Game Where You Have to Make the Person Laugh without Touching Them
-The Blindfolded Smell Test
-Upwords board game
-Spill-n-Spell
-Jenga
-Scrabble board game (my grandpa is BOSS at this)
-Hangman
-Tic-Tac-Toe handshake
-LittleBigPlanet
-Hide and Seek IN THE DARK
-Shadow Tag
-Four Square
-Hunger Games WATER VERSION (play it in the pool)
-Make a Fairy Home

These are just a few of my very favorite games to play rain or shine- what are some of your favorite games? Tell me in the comments. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs