10 of My Favorite Things to Watch on Netflix

Monday, June 22, 2015

Netflix is the key to a lazy day- having trouble getting out of bed? Watch something. Rainy day? Watch something. Movie night? Watch anything. Anyway, I'm not sure if you got my point, but I watch Netflix a lot. I can't help it, they have everything. But if you already watched everything on your list, like, 100 times, then look at my list- I or at least a few things from my list. Get some inspiration, watch something new, plan a movie night. Make some popcorn, buy candy, gather all the blankets and pillows you can find. This is something my family does a lot, because we have a projector and a movie screen, and you can't have a home theater without watching a movie every other night. My current favorites (that aren't/are on Netflix) to watch on the big screen are Better Off Dead and The Hunger Games and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. 

Treat Wagon, for outdoor movie night. (1) From: Your Home Based Mom (2) Webpage has convenient Pin It Button 1. Legally Blonde

2. Bob's Burgers

3. Switched at Birth

4. Ghost Adventures

5. Frasier

6. Friends

7. The Emperor's New Groove
 
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

9. Kitchen Nightmares

10. Arrested Development

So, what are you gonna watch tonight, and are you planning your next movie night yet? Get some ideas from Pinterest here. Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs