Friday DIY Roundup #18

Friday, June 5, 2015

It's that time of the week again, the time to craft our hearts out. It's the last Friday of the year for those of us still in school in CJ or the surrounding areas. I cannot wait for the last day, and I just have to dsay that this little part of the school year taking place in June is my very favorite part of the school year, no matter what. Completing the very last assignments, planning the last day and the ice cream social, waiting for the best day ever- the last day of school. That's what I've been doing, at least. And if you're already out or are planning to get out, or have already graduated, or even if you have no idea what I'm talking about, then here are some DIYs to fill your Friday night and upcoming weekend with. Craft on!

Chalky Finish Paint_desk makeover1. Hungry Hungry Caterpillar Crochet by The Whoot 

2. DIY Watercolor Party Hats by Style Me Pretty  

3. Desk Makeover with Chalk Paint (as shown in photo) by My Sister's Suitcase

4. Vintage Teapot Sewing Box by Sadie's Season Goods 

5. Wire Word Rings by Small Good Things 

6. DIY Upcycled Map Coasters by POP Sugar

7. Color Blocked Clay Coasters by A Beautiful Mess

I have always wondered how to make words out of wire and then magically transform them into jewelry... Huh. You learn something new every day. What was your favorite DIY on this list, and which one will you try this weekend? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs