Friday DIY Roundup #20

Friday, June 19, 2015

It's that time of the week again, the time when we get totally crafty. Also, I just wanted to point out one of my new favorite Youtubers (she's not a new Youtuber, just a new addition to my favorites list)- and that's IIsuperwomanII. She's funny, she's awesome, and I found out about her because she was on Good Mythical Morning. You have GOT to watch her "What I Do On Airplanes" video, it's really funny. Anyway, I've got 7 fun, crafty projects for you to do this weekend, maybe with your dad, considering it's Father's Day and he just might happen to LOVE DIYs. Or you could make him something off of this list- I already did a list of Father's Day DIYs, you can read it here. Make something for your mum, too, while you're at it (just don't give it to her on Father's Day!). 

DIY Painted Pineapple Ukulele1. Fruit Welcome Mats by The House That Lars Built 

2. DIY Paper Diamonds by Spoon Flower

3. DIY Painted Pineapple Ukelele (as shown in photo) by Lovely Indeed 

4. 15 Minute Hooded Towel by True Aim

5. Crayon + Wax Candles by Warm Hot Chocolate 

6. How to Make a Bed Skirt from a Flat Sheet by Driven by Decor 

7. Earphone Holder from a Mint Container by Make It and Love It 

The painted ukelele is so cute, I would hang it up just as wall art. I thought the bed skirt might be a helpful addition because bed skirts are awesome and everyone needs one :) Which one of these were your favorite? Tell me in the comments below; thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs