Friday DIY Roundup #21

Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm sorry I have taken all day to post this! This morning, of all times, Blogger was NOT working for me. I say "of all times" because this weekend, my family is driving into Santa Clara, CA to see some Grateful Dead concerts; some of their last ones. Anyway, I won't be back until late Monday night, so I decided to schedule some posts because I doubt I'll have the time and/or energy to post while I'm gone, though I will have access to a computer. But since Blogger wouldn't load (and this has happened dozens of times before, no, it's not the internet), I got frustrated and decided to check Bloglovin' and play on my phone as I drank my tea; this lasted all morning. But then I went out to get in the pool. And then people came over (unexpectedly) and got in the pool. This caused me to stay in the pool for about 8 hours. But now Blogger's working, so I'm writing this post! Get ready for a crafty weekend~

DIY Photo Notepads 1. Ladybugs vs Tadpoles Tic Tac Toe by Atta Girl Says 

2. DIY Rock Candy by Happiness is Homemade

3. Garden Art: Colorful Pour Pots by KC Edventures 

4. Tissure Paper Pom Poms and Luminarias by Martha Stewart

5. DIY Truffula Trees by The Real Housewives of Tazewell County 

6. DIY Photo Notepads (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

7. Vintage Inspired, Ride-On Wooden Toy DIY by A Beautiful Mess

So, I'm gonna go have some fun in California going shopping and going to concerts, so have a great weekend~ thanks for reading!!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs