10 Back to School DIYs

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Like I said last week, school is just around the corner (if not already here) for most people, and it just destroys me to have to write this heart breaking post. I am still in July (which is almost over, sadly), which means I have one full month of Summer to live, and I'm going to try SOO hard to live it like no other summer has been lived. But since a lot of people are starting or are already in school, I must write this. But you really don't have to be in school to do these! You can have already started, not started, finished, etc. and you can still get crafty and try out these projects. But if you are about to go back, then these will be awesome for you. Also, I have one idea that is just perfect, and I've done it dozens of times before- washi tape pencils. This one doesn't even need a link it's so simple. And you don't have to worry about not being able to sharpen them, because the tape is made out of paper. It's easy to put on the the designs look super cute. If you don't like it, just take it off! I LOVE having washi tape on my pencils. 

Emergency Kit Gift Idea... Perfect for teachers, friends and teens!  the36thavenue.com #gifts1. Simple & Cute Button Bookmarks by I Heart Nap Time


2. Back to School Emergency Kits (as shown in photo) by The 36th Avenue 

3. DIY Page Corner Bookmarks by Bead and Cord

4. Back to School Mini Homework Station by The House of Smiths

5. The Coolest Back to School Printables by Cool Mom Picks 

6. Back to School DIY Pencil Cases by Happiness Crafty

7. Simple Spiral Notebook Redo by The Polka Dot Chair

8. Washi Tape DIY Page Dividers by Washi Tape Crafts

9. Pom Pom Pens by Sew Sara

10. Back to School Chalkboard Notebook by Making Home Base

Remember, washi tape is a key school supply that everyone needs and should have. Also, Fashion Angels has a line of ADORABLE tapes that I got a pack of for my birthday, and I love them, so you should check them out, too. I really need that emergency kit... ;) Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs