Friday Favorites #1

Friday, July 31, 2015

I meant to write this last week~ and I think I did? Oh well, though... I was busy and exhausted. 

My current favorite song right now (besides Fireball by Pitbull) is Cheerleader by OMI. And yes, it's totally stuck in my head for the rest of eternity (thanks, Pandora!!).

large image viewI love this dress! It came in the mail from Bloomingdale's about a week ago and I just wore it out to dinner last night. It's so beautiful and comfortable :) (as shown in photo)

I was working on my art journal today and have now incorporated one of my new favorite quotes into it- "The secret ingredient is LOVE!" -Sponge bob

Must. Have. Adorable succulents.

The emoji I use most at this point is the one with the heart eyes. To quote Sheldon from BBT, "Lovey dovey!".

Speaking of BBT, I watch it so much, I think I may be addicted. That, and Leah Remini: It's All Relative and Flipping Out. I love to flip out with my mum :)

I need to go to Trader Joe's, and here's why:
Spinningdaisy Handcrafted Brushed Metal Arizona Cactus Necklace Silver
Chocolate chip dunkers
White cheddar corn puffs (little bites of heaven, AKA)
Vanilla meringue
Sleepy time tea

That's my list right now. I might update it later? I dunno. 

I've been watching animal translations on Youtube all night with my mum... SO FUNNY!!

I want cactus-themed stuff :/ (like this, shown in photo)

MIDORIS!!! Videos to come :D

I just downloaded Pandora (again, I keep on deleting it and getting it again), and these are my channels:

Omi Radio
Tween Radio
Outlaw Country Radio
Fall Out Boy Radio
Cher Lloyd Radio

I love Omi radio the most ;)

I really hope you liked this addition of Friday Favorites, I'd love to do one next week, too. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs