My Top 10 Favorite Apps

Monday, July 27, 2015

Last month, I got a new phone for my birthday, and I LOVE it. It's the iPhone 6 Plus and it's big and beautiful. In fact, it's right next to me, charging away. But with a new phone comes new apps, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE downloading new apps. It's like a little present, and I start to wonder how I survived so long without the app. Except, I decided to put less apps on my phone than usual, because I don't want to overwhelm the memory, and I'll appreciate the app more than if I had a whole bunch. My sister just has dozens upon dozens of apps, so she's never bored, but I like to keep it simple, although this idea of "simple" might not last very long, because the idea of that many apps appeals to me right now. Also, remember, all apps mentioned in this list are totally FREE. Here are some of my favorites~

1. Crossy Road

Crossy road is so simple and easy, but so addicting! My sister loves this app and so do I, so it gives us something to bond over, and I like collecting all the little characters and getting excited when I have one that she doesn't, or when I beat her high score (my high score right now is 142!!)

2. 1010!

1010!, like Crossy road, is simple, easy, and addicting (seriously, sometimes I can't stop!!) and I've fallen in love with it over the past week. It's similar to Tetris, but different, and I'm constantly trying to beat my top score. I highly recommend this awesome app ;)

3. Words with Friends

I lived without this app for the longest time because I really thought no one would play with me!! But, to my surprise, a lot of my friends and family members also have this app and I convinced my Scrabble-loving grandpa to get the app and we now play together. Even though everyone beats me at this, I love it and would recommend it to everyone who thinks no one they know plays it. 

4. Trivia Crack

I'm actually playing this right now as I write this post hahahaha. I am THE QUEEN of both multitasking and procrastination. It's a great app for nerds and common people alike, but most of all, something to bond over. You probably have a parent that loves trivia and YOU, or maybe a sibling, which means that you should totally get this app and prompt them to get it, too. I love playing this with my mum!

5. Home Design Story

This has been an all-time favorite, ever since I got it on my mum's iPad and designed a house that was so fabulous and top-of-the-charts that I was proud of this thing. A few years later, it got deleted, and I forgot about it; that was, until I got my phone last month, and downloaded it a few days ago. I visited my old home and it was awesome. Anyway, I would highly recommend it, along with all of the other Team Lava games. 

6. Fantasy Forest

I'm gonna be honest for a second- I used to HATE this game like there was no tomorrow. My sister got it, became obsessed with it, and would not stop talking about it for the longest time. It annoyed me and the music made me want to rip off my ears. But, now that I have the app for myself, I realize that it is quite fun and we can bond over this wonderful piece of joy. 10 out of 10 recommend it. 

7. Bloglovin'

If you don't know about this already, it's like the greatest invention/idea in all the history of the earth. It can actually save you more time than you'd think because it allows you to browse new posts from all of your favorite blogs in one feed. It saves me a ton of time, and I put my own blog on there, as well.

8. Paigee World

As an artist, I really like this app for sharing my work. It's like Deviant Art, but more specified to manga, anime and chibi, which is why I like it. It's got a great community, and when I have writers block, it helps me out. 

9. Duolingo

This is the most helpful app EVER as far as learning a new language goes. I love earning little Lingots, and getting a streak, and learning something new every day. And it's free to learn! It's really fun, and I can't wait to be fully bilingual with the help of Duolingo. 

10. Candy Crush Saga

Yes, I have this app, and no, I'm not totally obsessed with it (like most people). It's fun and challenging, and I'd recommend it for all ages, because it just has the cutest graphics and the feeling of accomplishment when you finish a level is undescribable. 

I hope this list prompts you to get some of these apps, because if they're on my Top 10 list, then they MUST be good because I'm rather picky. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', and thanks for reading!

xx Savannah



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs