The Little Things #1

Monday, July 20, 2015

I decided to do a post about the little things in life after reading this post from A Girl, Obsessed, and yes, that's the same blog where I got the inspiration for my 100 Things I'm Grateful For post. What can I say, she's a creative gal, and I love what she writes about! So anyway, I loved the idea of her post so much that I thought it would be a good idea to write one of my own because it allows my readers to catch up with me and hear about what I'm doing. 

.Last week, we went for a hike up in the mountains about an hour from our house at Tannen Lake and East Tannen Lake, and we loved the area so much, and since we pretty much had 2 lakes all to ourselves, my dad said that we could probably go camping there this summer. We looked around for a campsite while we were there, and talked about how long we would stay and what we would bring, and it just made me SO excited. I'm probably going to post something in the near future including photos and a funny little story.

I think I'm going to discard the idea of a handwritten blog schedule. I have a calendar in my phone that allows me to schedule posts and ideas quickly and easily, and as a bonus, I always have my phone on me, and I won't spill tea on it and ruin it, and there's more room to write and schedule. I have a list of ideas, etc. in my notes, and it's just all so much more convenient, so if you have a phone and are currently using a handwritten blog schedule, unless it really suits you, switch over. 

PastelsSo, one of my new favorite apps is Colorfy. It's a coloring boom for adults- and no, not in that way, you in the back with a dirty mind. It's just a coloring book that's a little more complex, and it's digital, so you can take it anywhere (and this is a question that you should consider more often- does it require internet?) No, not unless you're sharing it to Facebook. I love sending my friends pictures, and it has the coolest coloring pages- such as florals, mandalas, orientals, etc. You can zoom in and out and there's a wide variety of colors- honestly, it's the ultimate coloring app and I've never seen anything else like it (and no, they didn't pay me to say all this!). 

SuperGood InteriorThere's a few new Youtubers that I haven't mentioned on the blog yet that I've grown accustomed to watching daily, and also I'm so excited for the new season of Good Mythical Morning with Rhett & Link coming in August, so lately I've just been watching reruns, pretty much, which isn't so different from what I normally do! Simply Nailogical is AWESOME, so I love all of her videos, and Jenna Marbles is just awesome, and since my best friend watches her, I watch her, too. But mostly I just like to watch Friends and Switched at Birth on Netflix, if I'm not binge watching Rosanna Pansino's Challenge videos!!

Here is an updated list of all of the blog's I'm following on Bloglovin':

-A Beautiful Exchange Blog
-A Beautiful Mess
-A Girl, Obsessed
-Chapter Friday
-chibird
-deep-dark-fears
-Evelin Kivi
-Fancytreehouse
-Fat Mum Slim
-Heart Handmade uk
Moscow, Russia bright flower pot rainbow decoration garden: these colours are so enlivening-I Spy DIY
-It's not her, it's me.
-keiko lynn
-Oh Joy!
-One Sheepish Girl
-Paper & Stitch
-SoCraftastic
-tell love and chocolate
-The Dainty Squid
-The Daybook
-Blog Clarity
-My Milk Toof
-Oh the lovely things

I think that's all for right now, and I can't wait to do another one next month, or perhaps even later than that. This was a really fun post to write, and you should definitely write one, too. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs