Friday DIY Roundup #27

Friday, August 7, 2015

So, another crafty Friday! I can't wait to share another collection of awesome DIYs to fill your weekend with. And speaking of, what are your favorite craft supplies? A hot glue gun? Some neon Sharpies? Maybe your X-acto knife? Personally, I'm in love with the metallic Sharpies I got at Michael's- I have 2 gold, 2 silver, and 1 bronze. They're great for everything! Scrapbooking, birthday cards, notes to myself, etc. I love writing with them because they add a touch of sparkle to my life. I would highly recommend them, and I also got a 5-pack of neon Sharpies at my last craft haul, which are just fabulous. Some people wouldn't classify Sharpies as craft supplies, but since I use them for pretty much everything, they're my go-to everyday pen. Anyway, let's get to the roundup for this week!
Dolly Parton bag!!! #DIY

1. Dolly Parton Bag (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. DIY Painted Bottles by Homey Oh My!

3. Gemstone Soap by Fall for DIY

4. Light-Up Marquee Sign by Homey Oh My!

5. Easy Giant Pretzel Pillow by Studio DIY

6. DIY Funfetti Candle by bethcakes

7. Crochet Kawaii Apple by Down Grapevine Lane

I want some of that gemstone soap soooo bad!! It looks pretty awesome, and what Friday DIY Roundup would be complete without something made by ABM. Also, the pretzel pillow is perfect for beginners because you only need to know how to sew in a straight line! I can't wait to make a smaller version for myself once I get some felt in my next craft haul. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs