Friday DIY Roundup #29

Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Friday, guys! I love Fridays because we always do something fun and everyone always has high spirits, and today I'm especially happy, because I'm going to see the new Sean the Sheep movie with my family! I've always loved Shaun the Sheep, I watched it on TV every morning when I was little and it just made me soooo happy when I heard that they're making a movie out of it. First the minions, now the sheep? It never stops! So, I'll probably come home and write about it later, but first, let's get crafty~

How to make fake polaroid pictures1. Large Scale Instant Film Display (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess 

2. Make Your Own Arm Knitted Scarf by Handimania 

3. DIY Copper Pipe Icosahedron by The Gathered Home

4. Easy Leather Necklace by Kollabora 

5. Marble Tile Magnets by A Beautiful Mess 

6. Sweet Little Bow Tie Wire Ring by I Spy DIY

7. Fabric Scrap "Mug Rugs" by Kollabora 

I've really been wanting to arm knit one of those scarves, they look like so much fun, and no DIY round up would be complete without a few crafts by A Beautiful Mess, because they're totally awesome and everybody knows it.  Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs