Friday DIY Roundup #30

Friday, August 28, 2015

Aaah, it's that time of the week again, the time when we gather to relish in that of the craftier side of Pinterest, so that we have something to do over the weekend, besides watch a Netflix marathon. Can you tell I love Friday DIY roundups? I love them so much that I get all poetic-like when I think about them. Friday's have Modern Family on TV- and I LOVE Modern Family. I like to record them all and then curl up with a cup of sleepy time tea and a cozy blanket and watch them until I fall asleep. Yeah, Fridays are pretty great ^~^

Crochet your own cozy potholders.1. Crochet Some Adorable Pot Holders (as shown in photo) by What You Sow Blog  

2. DIY Watermelon Pinata (!!!) by Oh Happy Day

3. Craft a Few Wordy Hairpins (as shown in photo) by Whimsey Box

4. Vintage Rustic Wooden Breakfast Tray by Liz Marie Blog

5. Animal Head Corkboard Mirror by Hello Bee

6. DIY Spiked iPhone Case by I SPY DIY

7. One of a Kind Adorable Tea Pot by Invisibly

SQUEE that tea pot was so cute and all it requires is a little porcelain paint!! It would be awesome to buy a few cheap, tiny porcelain tea pots and some porcelain paint from Michael's and make the cutest set of tea pots as little gifts. Just some inspiration to tide you over ;) Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs