My Favorite Songs Lately

Monday, August 31, 2015

Last month, I made a whole YouTube playlist dedicated to my favorite songs, and though it's not really organized (songs for fitness, dancing, slow, etc.) I just love listening to music and these songs are awesome so you should check them out and add them to your playlist if you have one. Enjoy~

1. Hitchhiker- Eleven
2. Pitbull- Fireball
3. JJ Grey & Mofro- I Believe (In Everything)
4. Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
5. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good
6. OMI- Cheerleader
7. Joshua Radin- In Your Hands
8. Deep Blue Something- Breakfast at Tiffany's
9. Bear's Den- Above the Clouds of Pompeii
10. Ylvis- Trucker's Hitch
11. Ylvis- Mr. Toot
12. Ylvis- The Cabin
13. Ylvis- Yoghurt
14. Xavier Rudd- Follow the Sun
15. WALK THE MOON- Shut Up and Dance
16. Bruno Mars- Grenade
17. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
18. Echosmith- Bright
19. Lady Gaga- Bad Romance
20. Lady Gaga- Poker Face
21. Bebe Rexha- I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
22. Fall Out Boy- Immortals
23. Fall Out Boy- Centuries
24. Mungo Jerry- In The Summertime
25. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

It's so satisfying to see that it's an even 25 songs ^v^ Anyway, thank you for letting me share my favorite songs with you, and thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs