My Favorite YouTubers

Monday, August 24, 2015

 I have been watching YouTube a lot in my spare time, and since I can't post what I originally planned (I'm unable to upload the photos, sorry :c), I decided to write this because I assumed it might be at least a little more interesting and maybe this way you can learn something, such as who to watch in your spare time. So, this isn't just the people I'm subscribed to, but also the people I watch randomly. Here they are~

WHO I'M SUBSCRIBED TO:
-Rosanna Pansino 
-Grav3yardgirl
-Good Mythical Morning 
-Good Mythical More
-Threadbanger
-MyLifeAsEva
-Mary Doodles
-More Mary Doodles
-Simply Nailogical
-A Beautiful Mess

WHO/WHAT I WATCH:
-Garbi KW's Kawaii videos 
-Back to school DIYs
-Shaun the Sheep shorts 
-Tumblr Inspired DIYs

That's about it, pretty scattered, right? I've got a long day ahead of me, so I need to wrap this up. Do you watch any of these people? Tell me in the comments. Rosanna and Eva are my top favorites right now, but I'm pretty sure that's gonna change as the week progresses. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs