Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I hope you guys aren't getting sick of reading these, because I'm sure not getting sick of writing them. These are kind of a "winging it" type of post because I never really plan them. You see, when I planned out my posts for August, I never really remembered these... So now, every time there's a post that I don't feel like writing because it sounds short and boring, I replace it with one of these! I'm in such a culinary mood this week, probably because I've been watching all of Rosanna Pansino's Nerdy Nummies videos. I actually made cupcakes a few nights ago... Nothing major, just some yellow cupcakes, some with icing inside and some on top. They were so yummy, and there's even one little one left, sitting on the counter, after watching every single one of his little buddies get eaten. Unfortunately, there's no more cupcake mix, and the store is out of stock, too. It just wouldn't be the same to get yellow cake mix and a jar of frosting. Haha, I'm eating Boston Creme Pie Toaster Streudels right now for breakfast- are you hungry yet? ;) Well then let's get started~

Grilled Lobster and Corn Pizza with Goat Cheese and Fresh Tomatoes - Wow!1. Grilled Lobster and Corn Pizza with Goat Cheese and Fresh Tomatoes (as shown in photo) by Floating Kitchen

2. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies by Damn Delicious

3. Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges by Creme de la Crumb 

4. Cheesesteak Sandwiches by A Table for Two 

5. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup by Damn Delicious 

6. Buttery Roasted Crushed Potatoes by Food.com 

7. Chocolate Chip Cookies Dough Brownies by Recipe Girl 

8. Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread by Averie Cooks 

9. Crispy Coconut Chicken by Nums the Word 

10. Mini Shepard's Pot Pies by Tablespoon 

Mmmmm, those cheesesteak sandwiches sound so good right now! My sister just now got up and it's 12:20pm, telling my mum and I to be quiet. She just went back to bed... I don't see how anyone could sleep this late, but I guess I'm just a morning person! I want to make cheesesticks later :P Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs