7 Oreo Recipes to Make You Squeal

Monday, September 14, 2015

As you might know, I LOVE Oreos. But I really don't eat them that often because of how unhealthy they are (not to judge). Actually, I don't eat them AT ALL. But I do love them ever so much which is why I always Pin Oreo recipes because I might make them... One day... But for now, I picked out 7 fun Oreo recipes off of Pinterest that I thought you guys would like~

Why wait for the county fair??? Homemade Fried Oreos Recipe http://thestir.cafemom.com/food_party/155613/homemade_fried_oreos_recipe_is:
1. Homemade Fried Oreos (as shown in photo) by The Stir

2. Oreo Truffles by Cooking Classy

3. No-Bake Chewy Oreo Bars by Picky Palate 

4. Easy Oreo Pudding Pops by CincyShopper 

5. No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake by Crazy for Crust

6. Cookies-n-Cream Extreme Brownies by Crazy for Crust 

7. Cookies-n-Creme Cookies by Butter with a Side of Bread


I CANNOT wait to do another one of these, there are so many Oreo recipes on Pinterest! This was so fun to write and I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs