Friday DIY Roundup #31

Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy pre-Labor Day weekend, readers! I had an orthodontist appointment today so I'm writing this late at night, which is when I always seem to find the best DIYs of them all ;) I've been knitting a lot lately because I'm in a hurry to finish my scarf by the time fall gets here. It's really coming along and I can't wait to wear it because it's super soft and it's my first ever knitting project- I can't wait to experiment with other yarns and make more stuff for the cold weather that Oregon greets us with every Fall + Winter. Let's get to the DIYs, though~

diy | Cookie Cutter Jewelry Trays via @awwsamm: 1. DIY Cookie Cutter Jewelry Trays (as shown in photo) by Aww, Sam  

2. Yard Yahtzee (!!!) by Momtastic 

3. How to Make Your Own Giant Floor Pillows by DIY Roundup 

4. Wooden Branch Coat Rack by A Designer Life 

5. DIY Photo Booth Prints by Lay Baby Lay 

6. DIY Marbled Mugs with Nail Polish by DIY Candy 

7. Scented Sidewalk Chalk by Bitz & Giggles 

#3 looks super cozy for fall, and I'd really like to try that cookie cutter jewelry tray- but I don't think I'd use it for jewelry, I'd probably rather use it for small office supplies, etc. Which one of this week's DIYs are your favorite? Tell me in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs