Friday DIY Roundup #33

Friday, September 18, 2015

I'm super sorry I haven't posted for the last two days. Like, SUPER sorry. It's just that school has really gotten in the way and I just got braces on Wednesday so the pain kind of set me back (it's unbearable!!), and I didn't feel like doing anything besides laying in bed and listening to Spotify. But now I have an awesome DIY roundup for this week and I can't wait to share it with you because I found some of the coolest DIYs on Pinterest! I also have a project planned that a may or may not do a post about? I don't know, so stay tuned. Here's for a crafty weekend~

Make your own pillow mist via a beautiful mess: 1. DIY Fire Starter Kit by Evermine Blog

2. How to Make Your Own Altoids by Wonder How To 

3. How to Make Pillow Mist (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

4. DIY Rustic Succulent Pots by PinkWhen

5.  DIY Whipped Sugar Cookie Body Butter by Happiness is Homemade

6. Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Rub by Happiness is Homemade

7. How to Ice Dye by The Sewing Rabbit


I thought that #6 would be great for fall, because ever since the first of September everyone has been obsessing over Pumpkin Spice flavored/scented things. I hope you liked these DIYs as much as I did, because I LOVED them. Thanks for reading!


xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs