HAPPY LABOR DAY!!! + My Michael's Craft List So Far

Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day, readers!!! Labor Day weekend is one of my favorite weekends of all because it's the last weekend I have before school starts and it's kind of like the last few days of summer I have left. I know Autumn doesn't officially start until September 21, but I just feel like it's already fall when the temperature dies down and we start going to bed earlier so that we can wake up for the dread fest they call school, which starts the day after tomorrow. But I've been wanting to go back to Michael's ever since my last trip in mid-July or so, and that means I have a pretty long list, so here goes~

DIY Pretzel Pillow1. White shoes (for ombre sharpie shoes) 
2. Stickers
3. Chalkboard paint
4. Scrapbook/photo album
5. Scrapbooking supplies
6. White gel pens
7. Piece of wood for "LOVE THY BUTCHER" project (it's a long story) 
8. Letter stickers
9. Puffy stickers (!!!)
10. Tan & White felt for pretzel pillow 
11. Small bag of stuffing for pretzel pillow ^^
12. Sticker sheets for sticker printables
13. Letter stencils 
14. Duck tape sheets
15. Xacto knife?
16. Pearl stickers
17. Apple Barrel Acrylic paint
18. Sticky magnets 
19. Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencil set (5)
20. Electric sharpener
21. E6000 Glue
22. Large Wooden Crate

That's all for now but I've been adding and taking away little things from it every day now and I'm excited for my possible trip to my favorite store in the near future. Thanks foe reading and Happy Labor Day!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs