5 Sweet Nutella Treats

Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Monday, readers! It's the start of a new day and I new week and I want to start that off with some yummy Nutella treats because Nutella is the tastiest hazelnut spread of them all and Pinterest is just full of sweet recipes for us to make, and since Autumn is here and it's time to be cozy, I thought baking would be one of the coziest activities of all. Personally, I've only bought Nutella once (and it was HEAVENLY) but we've never bought it again out of how unhealthy it is. Isn't that sad? At least I can still gaze at the treats other people can make on Pinterest~

Chocolate Cupcakes with Creamy Nutella Frosting by sallysbakingaddiction.com: 1. 3 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Mug Cake by Kirbie Cravings 

2. Nutella Brownies by Buns in My Oven 

3. Soft Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies by American Heritage Cooking

4. Chocolate Cupcakes with Creamy Nutella Frosting (as shown in photo) by Sally's Baking Addiction

5. Nutella Cheesecake Bars by Rasa Malaysia

This was so much fun to write, almost as much fun as the Oreo treats! I cannot wait to write another one of these because Pinterest is just FILLED with sweet recipes that have Nutella in them. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs