Friday DIY Roundup #39

Friday, October 30, 2015

So it's finally Friday, and there's finally only ONE DAY LEFT before Halloween! What are you going to be this year? Did you buy your costume or did you make it? I did half and half. I bought the ears and tail, the rest is completely random- let's just say I'm not a completely black cat this year... Oh well, I hope I get lots of candy nonetheless! Have you noticed that I've begun to number my DIY roundups? That means that this is the 39th week that I've done this, which is pretty shocking, honestly~

DIY: fruit bulletin board: 1. DIY Fruit Bulletin Board (as shown in photo) by Tell Love and Chocolate

2. How to Make Faux Wallpaper by Vintage Revivals

3. DIY White Brick Vase by Say Yes

4. How to Make a Tie Bottom Shirt by The Craft Caboodle

5. DIY Beaded Plant Holders by Honest to Nod

6. Makeup Organizer DIY by Cut n Latifah

7. Leather Tassels by Miss Renaissance

Wow, these are all so cute! I love that cute little makeup organizer, it sure looks a lot better than digging through your makeup bag for 15 minutes trying to find that one bottle of mascara that you SWEAR you didn't leave in your purse even though you just brought it with you to the grocery store earlier that morning when you went out to buy cucumbers for your eye mask that you just did 5 minutes ago. Useful, right? 

xx Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs