10 Crafts for Under $10

Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Monday, guys! I'm really glad I don't have school today so that I have a little more time to dedicate to my blog. Unfortunately, while looking for a couple of these, evil Buzzfeed distracted me and I ended up reading about 20 of their posts.... So I'm actually getting to this a little bit later than I thought I would. But hopefully you'll have a nice time trying out these easy and affordable DIYs, because you wants to spend more on the DIY than on something you can buy for less? Plus, everyone knows that the awesome ladies over at A Beautiful Mess make the best crafts!

Lace planter1. Easy Lace Flowerpots (as shown in first photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. Spotted Curtain DIY by A Beautiful Mess

3. Quoted Shirt Pocket by A Beautiful Mess

4. DIY Stamp & Statement Wall by A Beautiful Mess

5. Make Your Own Soap on a Rope (as shown in second photo) by A Beautiful Mess

Make your own soap on a rope6. Custom Mat Board by A Beautiful Mess


7. Mix Your Own Chalkboard Paint in Any Color by A Beautiful Mess

8. 3-Supply Moon Wall DIY by A Beautiful Mess

9. Make Your Own Sparkly Glitter Shoes by A Beautiful Mess

10. Striped Washi Tape Doorway by A Beautiful Mess

Aren't these awesome?? Now that I do the math and think about it, you could make every single one of these DIYs and it would still be under $100. Inspired yet?

xx Savannah







 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs