Friday DIY Roundup #42

Friday, November 20, 2015

So Happy Friday, readers! I've been stumbling upon so many cool DIYs this week and I just couldn't wait to put it all in this week's Friday DIY Roundup, because since a lot of people happen to have the week off courtesy of Thanksgiving (thank you pilgrims, we really appreciate the time off and all) so maybe you should fill up all of that sweet extra time with the one and only ARTS AND CRAFTS! I have great ideas, don't I? 

Printable Kiwi Drink Coasters | Oh Happy Day!: 1. Printable Kiwi Drink Coasters (as shown in photo) by Oh Happy Day!

2. Matchstick Cookies by Iconosquare

3. DIY Garland Cake Topper by Tell Love and Chocolate

4. DIY Wooden Geometric Magnets by Tell Love and Chocolate

5. Faux Metal Planter by Paper n Stitch

6. Fruit Loop Cake Toppers by Paper n Stitch

7. DIY Felt Flower Wreaths by BKids

These are all so amazing, especially those coasters! I've been dying to go to Michael's, get a sheet of cork board and make some of my own to give out to family and friends. I could paint them and stuff........

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs