10 DIY Bath Bombs for Christmas Gifts

Monday, December 21, 2015

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS, GUYS! And Christmas Eve is the day after tomorrow! Do you realize what this means? This means that I'm a nerd and I calculated that there is only 96 hours until opening presents on Christmas morning, assuming we'll be doing that at approximately 10:00am but I wouldn't count on that because the entire rest of my family loves to sleep in really late. And if you're making/buying presents last minute this year, then I thoguht that DIY bath bombs would make a great girly gift. 

I live for LUSH bath bombs....so I'll do this soon so i can render a verdict. DIY Bath Bombs by idlewife.blogspot.ca #Bath_Bombs: 1. DIY Fizzy Cupcake Bath Bombs by Made From Pinterest

2. Rose Milk Bath Bombs by A Pumpkin and a Princess

3. Midas Touch Bath Bomb DIY by Soap Queen

4. Homemade Soothing Oatmeal Bath Bomb by My Frugal Adventures

5. DIY Lush-Inspired Bath Bomb Recipe (as shown in photo) by The Idle Wife

6. Make Your Own Lavender Bath Bombs by Happy Mothering

7. Green Tea Bath Bombs by The Casual Craftlete

8. Big Orange Crush Bath Bombs by Blommi

9. DIY Candy Cane Bath Bombs by A Mom's Take

10. DIY Lemon Bath Bombs by A Pumpkin and a Princess

These are all super amazing, and I've got a BONUS TIP: If you don't know what to get someone this year, ask them to guess three things that you may have gotten them and BOOM! Three things you could get them for Christmas this year. 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs