15 Yummy Infused Water Ideas

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Earlier this Fall/Summer, I came across a Buzzfeed post all about infused water- and they all looked so delicious, and so beautiful! Since I have a Sodastream, I thought making infused water would be really fun and easy since it would be carbonated, all we had to do was buy a bunch of stuff to put in it. I have yet to do that (waiting for next summer), but here are some of my ideas~

Strawberry, Lime, and Cucumber | 14 Beautiful Fruit-Infused Waters To Drink Instead Of Soda or alcoholic beverages.:
-Lime, strawberry, mint and cucumber, like in the photo


-Cucumber and raspberry <3 b="">

-Raspberry and mint

-Watermelon and mint

-Lime and orange

-Lemon and raspberry

-Lemon and strawberry

-Rosemary and grapefruit

-Blueberry and lavender

-Blueberry and orange

-Cantaloupe with honey and mint

-Lemon, lime, strawberry and honey

-Raspberry and watermelon

-Lemon, cucumber and honey

-Mango and lime

I made all of these combinations up based on a couple of yummy flavors, and I just thought that they would all go good together- the honey will make it so much sweeter, which is great for me because I don't just have one sweet tooth, all of my teeth are sweet!!!! <3 b="">

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs