6 Awesome Ikea Hacks

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Wednesday, readers! I'm currently LOVING the weather where I live, it's just to die for- for some people, I guess. In the mornings, it's super foggy and dark and sometimes kind of rainy, and then it mellows out towards mid-morning and noon, but at around 3 o'clock it the best- it's dark in the middle of the day, cold, and totally straight out raining. I love this. In fact, my writing teacher recently commented on how someone in something I was writing could be actually excited to go back to a cold and rainy climate after visiting someplace tropical, like Mexico. But, yeah, that's just me. 

1. Vittsjo Bar Cart DIY by Style Me Pretty

2. Add a Pretty Touch to a Lack Table (as shown in photo) by Style Me Pretty


3. Linnamon Desk of Your Dreams by Just Bella Blog

4. Tarva Glam Dresser by Smitten Studio Online

5. Alseda Stool into a Cozy Perch by Skonahem Blogg

6. Green Key Designed Malm Dresser by Amanda Carol Interiors

That's all for today- but aren't these awesome?? They're so gorgeous and I'm not surprised, because Ikea makes amazing furniture to start with. Inspired yet? 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs