8 Cozy Slow Cooker Recipes for This Winter

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tis the season, the season of slow cookers! I love meals made with slow cookers, minus the prep time.... It takes soooo long..... I have to sit in the kitchen with the glorious smell of roast beast in the oven wafting towards me, while my mum checks it every 15 minutes just to tell me it's still not done. But I wait and wait, and finally it's worth it, to sit down with my family and devour this beast that we have roasted (it's actually just cow but don't tell anybody). It's delicious, and I've got 8 yummy slow cooker recipes for you to try out this winter, because they have literally been BLOWING UP my Pinterest feed!!

Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies - The easiest one pot recipe ever. Simply throw everything in and that's it! No cooking, no sauteeing. SO EASY!: 1. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies (as shown in photo) by Damn Delicious

2. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak by Spend with Pennies

3. Slow Cooker Orange Chicken by The Recipe Critic

4. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Potatoes by Damn Delicious

5. Slow Cooker Stuffed Bell Peppers by The Recipe Critic

6. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken by Gimme Some Oven

7. Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Apples, Carrots and Rosemary by Everyday Good Thinking

8. Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta by The Cooking Jar

Don't these all sound amazing?? Just the sound of orange chicken is enough to make my stomach growl- hungry yet? 

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs