FREE Inspirational Desktop Background!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hey, guys! A couple of months ago I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers, MyLifeAsEva, and she actually inspired me to make this. It was her "Make 2015 YOUR Year" video, and she was talking about how you could make a really pretty and trendy desktop background for yourself just by saving a few inspirational photos and then going on PicMonkey and making it into a DIY background for your desktop/laptop/iPhone/etc. I had a lot of fun saving cool pictures I found on Pinterest, and then finally putting them into one big collage. You can do this, too, if you don't like what I put together! You can download this and save it as a background, and if anyone compliments it, just give me credit ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs